ISE 2023: a successful show for StormAudio and its partners
February 22 2023
ISE 2023 is now over. It was a great pleasure to see our partners and friends during this tremendous four-day show.
We would like to thank Perlisten & Dirac, Alcons Audio, Devialet, L-Acoustics Creations and Audio Excellence for showcasing our products in their successful demos.
For those who could not make it to the show, here are some highlights of what you missed. We look forward to seeing all of you there again next year!
TWO NEW PRODUCTS ON DISPLAY
On display at our booth were our two new products:
- The ISP Evo, our fully digital sound processor – available in the first quarter 2023. Watch the video below to see Sébastien Gailleton, our Head of Product and Support, explain its main features.
- The ISR Fusion 20 Integrated Receiver – available in the second quarter 2023. In the rAVe video below, Sébastien Gailleton, gives you a general presentation of the future receiver.
It was a great pleasure for our team to introduce these two new products. They received a very warm welcome from all who visited our booth.
DIVERSE DEMOS SHOWCASING EXTENSIVE CAPABILITIES
Visitors had the opportunity to experience StormAudio products in a variety of setups and locations. As a result,This gave all the audiences a glimpse of the extent of our products’ capabilities.
- Alcons Audio – 11.7.8 setup with Alcons Audio speakers and subwoofers, featuring our new ISP Evo processor along with a MadVR video processor.
- Devialet – A 7.0.4 version of the Devialet Phantom Theater driven by one of our ISP Elite AoIP processors, calibrated with Dirac Live Active Room Treatment (ART).
- L-Acoustics Creations – Paired with L-Acoustics reference speakers and electronics, a StormAudio processor was used as the hub to simultaneously drive a 5.1.2 system and two stereo setups.
- Perlisten / Dirac ART – a 5.3 setup with Perlisten speakers featuring our ISP 16 Elite MK3 and the new Dirac Live Active Room Treatment (ART).
To read more on Dirac Live Active Room Treatment and our exclusive partnership with Dirac, read the dedicated article.