• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
You directly provide StormAudio with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for the newsletter or to request an access to the private portal.
- Voluntarily complete the contact form or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- Give you access to our private portal
- Email you our newsletter, when you specifically registered to receive it
- We do NOT share these data with partner companies
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Immersive Audio Technologies securely stores your data on our serveur at IAT – 8 rue de la Rabotière – 44800 St Herblain – France.
This website is hosted by OVH – 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 ROUBAIX – France. To contact this host, please visit: www.ovh.com/fr/support/
Our company and OVH will keep your data with no time limit. But you can exercise your data protection rights at any time and ask for them to be erased.
StormAudio will send you its newsletter and product updates, when you specifically register to receive it. You will not receive information from other partners. An “unsuscribe link” is included in each of our communication, allowing you to stop them at any time.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
StormAudio would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from StormAudio. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that StormAudio correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask StormAudio to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that StormAudio erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that StormAudio restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to StormAudio’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that StormAudio transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
- at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at: +33(0)2 49 62 30 49
- Or write to us: Immersive Audio Technologies – 8 rue de la Rabotière – 44800 St Herblain – France.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Improving our website – Our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. These data are not shared. They will only allow us to improve the most visited pages of our website.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US
- by email: email@example.com
- by phone +33(0)2 49 62 30 49
- or by writing to: Immersive Audio Technologies – 8 rue de la Rabotière – 44800 St Herblain – France.