This website is published by Immersive Audio Technologies France, a French corporation (FR14835033457), and whose registered office is located at:
8 rue de la Rabotière
44800 Saint Herblain
Telephone number: +33 249 623 049
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
This website is hosted by OVH – 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 ROUBAIX – France
To contact this host, please visit: http://www.ovh.com/fr/support/
3, allée Susan Brownell Anthony
SAS au capital de 10 069 020 €
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Code APE 2620Z
N° TVA : FR 22 424 761 419
Headquarter : 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France.
All information on this website is correct at the time of writing. Product details and specifications are subject to change. Immersive Audio Technologies France accepts no liability for any losses incurred, resulting from the use of information on this site.
Immersive Audio Technologies France is a reputable hardware manufacturing company, exploiting its hardware products and services worldwide and is responsible for processing your personal data. Immersive Audio Technologies France stands for Immersive Audio Technologies France with registered offices in France (FR14835033457) at 44800 Saint Herblain.
Copyright © Immersive Audio Technologies. All rights reserved.
StormAudio is a trademark of Immersive Audio Technologies.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- StormAudio is a commercial brand of Immersive Audio Technologies.
- StormAudio®, StormRemote™, SphereAudio™, StormMonitoring™, StormOptimizer™ and all other StormAudio related logos are property and trademarks or registered trademarks of Immersive Audio Technologies.
- Auro-3D®, Auro-Codec®. Auro-Matic® are registered trademarks of Auro Technologies.
- Dolby®, Dolby® Atmos and the Dolby logos (Dolby True HD, Dolby Atmos) are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
- DTS® and the DTS logos (DTS Neo:X, DTS HD Master Audio, DTS:X) are registered trademarks of DTS, Inc.
- Dirac® Live is a registered trademark of Dirac Research.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
- Other trademarks and trade names are owned by third parties and may be registered in some jurisdictions.
The content of this website is for information purposes only. Immersive Audio Technologies makes no warranties regarding the accuracy of the information contained herein and Immersive Audio Technologies shall have no obligation to provide updates to this information in the future. You are not authorized to copy, republish, retransmit, reproduce, or otherwise use, the content of this website, except for personal use, without the explicit consent of Immersive Audio Technologies. The images in the client portal section of this website may be used for editorial purposes.