StormRemote offers the necessary tools to remotely access and monitor the complete customer configuration, with its StormAudio processor(s) and power amps, or receiver(s). These tools also include speaker check with RTA (Real Time Analysis) and on-site USB microphone, for optimum remote monitoring.
StormRemote was designed with the demands of system integrators in mind; as a primary support function, capable to monitor the install and to track and resolve issues. It also includes automatic email alert in case of malfunction.
All products, including the slave power amplifiers from the StormAudio product line, are equipped with the StormRemote functionality and will thus have the StormRemote web server embedded, which hosts the web application for remote monitoring.
Users will gain access to up-to-date details and statistics by means of a web portal, accessible 24/7. An on/off function is provided and a log containing critical operations and malfunctions can be generated, for your convenience.
The StormRemote serves as the primary support function to track and resolve issues, like standard temperature, malfunctions in energy supply and module/product defect, in a quick and efficient manner. It is capable of interpreting events and to activate the right response mechanism, with pre-defined rules including email notification in case of malfunction.
StormRemote is an exclusive technology by StormAudio.
Web based product configurator
The StormRemote monitoring capabilities are an integral part of the web based product configurator, available on the entire range of StormAudio processors and receivers. The ISP and I.ISP range integrates a web server for configuration, accessible from any desktop browser.
The web based product configurator allows to remotely access the processor or receiver by means of an easy and clear configuration flow. With different access modes for integrator, expert or end user access (defined by password and access rights), the product configurator allows access to:
- System tab: provides an overview of the status of the unit with firmware revision, firmware upgrade, log access,...
- Inputs tab: definition of the unit inputs like source, type, name, digital/analog mode,...
- Speakers tab: definition of the speaker configuration according to the room, speaker type, multi-way, replication,...
- EQ tab: EQ definition per channel with EQ preset creation
- Presets tab: creation of presets combining speaker configuration, EQ's, triggers and zone selection, which are accessible via the end user's remote
- Settings tab: in order to set triggers, display,...
- Monitoring: remote monitoring of the full system